Life can take a toll on your skin. Fortunately, with the help of Medispa advanced anti-aging treatments, you can have a smooth, youthful complexion at any age. If you have tried every cream and treatment to turn back the hands of time or to retain a bright, dewy glow, Medispa may be the answer you have been looking for to help with anti-aging.
Day Spa vs. Medispa
Who doesn’t love a day at a day spa? The escape, relaxation, and treatments provide a well-deserved respite from our hectic lives. But whereas a traditional day spa is committed to pampering your skin, Medispa is committed to transforming it.
Everyone’s skin is different, so no skin treatment should be the same. Whether you are experiencing dry patches, wrinkles, dark spots, or are acne-prone, specialists at Medispa will make sure your skin gets the treatment that is unique to its condition. That’s because Medispas are a specialty practice run and staffed by medical professionals. These medical professionals can provide their patients an in-depth examination that is much more comprehensive and results-oriented than an esthetician in a spa.
Medispa offers non-surgical cosmetic services that are safe and can produce dramatic results. Some of the service that Medispa offers are:
· Botox, which erases fine lines and wrinkles with injections just beneath the skin as an in-office procedure.
· Juvederm, which are dermal fillers used to create a fuller, more youthful appearance.
· Photofacials, which use intense pulsed light (IPL) to treat conditions such as age spots, sun damage, acne scars and rosacea. Also known as photorejuvenation, photofacials can be used on the neck, chest, face and hands.
· Microdermabrasion uses tiny crystals to exfoliate the skin, removing damaged or dead facial skin cells. This skin care technique is touted as an instant facelift without surgery.
· HydraFacials is a non-invasive procedure that simultaneously cleanses, exfoliates and extracts to get rid of impurities and dead skin cells while quenching skin with vital nutrients like antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid.
Whether you want to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles or minimize acne scarring and sun spots, Medispa offers a range of treatments and products to help you achieve noticeable and lasting results. Get the results you deserve with The Vein Institute & MediSpa. Request an appointment online or call our Kingwood office at (281) 312-0208 today.